Experience the dynamism of the world’s fastest growing major economy – India’s economy, heritage, religions and global relevance. Interact with Indian academia, families, industry, and village folk to get a true flavour of what India has to offer.
The 9 days that you spend with us in India will give you exposure to the start-up space, fashion industry, film industry, yoga and healthcare, organised and unorganised sectors of the economy, urban versus rural India and relevant historic sites in India. You will be accompanied by 2 chaperones from our team throughout the program for all sessions, visits, activities and excursions, ensuring that your experience is safe & secure.
This is a non-credit bearing educational and experiential program. The purpose of this program is to provide participants with an opportunity to engage with India in a safe environment and to explore possibilities of working in/ with India in the future. This program is a foundation course into India’s economy and culture.
GO India Initiative provides participants with:
- A pre-departure session and visa assistance
- 2 chaperones for 24/7 assistance and logistical support for the entire program
- A safe environment (health and safety measures document will be shared)
- An intensive and interactive experiential learning opportunity in India
- Students are provided with an opportunity to participate in our ‘Buddy System’ where participants interact with Indian students during selective cultural activities and lectures.
- A certificate for participation, awarded on the final day
- Placements for GO India Initiative’s Mentorship Program 2019
Program fee is inclusive of:
- Accommodation at a comfortable budget hotel (twin sharing)
- Transport within India (flight from Delhi to Mumbai for ‘A tale of two cities’)
- 3 meals per day (multi-cuisine)
- All sessions, excursions and activities mentioned in the itinerary
- 2 chaperones for logistical support and pastoral care
- Visa application assistance
- Applicable taxes