Guide to GII
Here are some useful 'next steps' for you to express your interest and for us to take discussions forward.
Interested but unsure of what you’re looking for? Reach out to us and we can set up a phone call to understand your thoughts!
Tell us about your organization / association / group.
Let us know your India agenda and objectives: Which sectors of the Indian economy interest you?
Fix a budget for your group.
Choose dates for your visit.
Our team will create an itinerary to suit your agenda: This can be altered until you are satisfied.
Finalise your itinerary: Get set to explore opportunities in India!
- Tell us what you are looking for: Faculty-led program / Non-faculty-led program / Open enrolment program.
- Choose a program type: Thematic program / Cultural program / Social program.
- Choose a topic of interest: One that is mentioned on our programs page or one that you would like us to create. Ask us for a draft itinerary for your topic of interest to help you decide.*
- Fix a per student budget: Fix a budget that is suitable to your student group.*
- Group size: Typically a group of minimum 16 students to ensure cost effectiveness.*
- Choose dates for the program: For starters pick any month of the year and approximate dates.*
- Cities in India: Depending on the student budget and preferred month of visit, our team will recommend a city or cities for the visit depending on the selected topic and prevalent weather conditions.*
- Creating the itinerary: With the information provided, our team will design an itinerary to suit your requirements.*
- Final itinerary: Our team will alter the itinerary based on your suggestions until it meets the requirement of your group.*
- Pre-departure workshop: Get accustomed and get packing!
*Not applicable for open enrolment programs.
View our upcoming open enrolment programs.
Choose a program.
- Follow 3 simple steps to apply for the program.
- Apply for your e-visa: Our team will walk you through the application process.
- Pre-departure material: Get yourself accustomed and get packing!