Our GO India Ambassadors receive 50% to 100% scholarships on our
Open Enrolment Programs as well as our Volunteering Programs.
Role of the Ambassador
At the GO India Initiative, our work involves introducing people around the world to what India has to offer. We provide unforgettable experiences in India that are customised to suit the interests of all our participants.
Our intention is to build a network of enthusiastic and charismatic Ambassadors who embody our organisation’s values and objectives.
Benefits of becoming an Ambassador
Avail of 50% to 100% scholarship on our various programs (applicable to our program fee)
Undergo Ambassadors training (online)
Receive an Ambassador’s certificate as well as a letter of recommendation which will be useful for future job applications
Have your name and personal description put up on the Ambassador’s page of our website
Be the global voice for Indian NGOs
Expand your network with Indian students, entrepreneurs and industry
Interested in becoming an Ambassador?
To become an Ambassador, students must fulfil 2 criteria:
- Undergo a 1-hour long training session, conducted online by our team
- Gather a group of minimum 5 regular participants for one of our programs
- Age requirement: 18 and over
- Enrolled as an undergraduate or postgraduate student at an institution anywhere in the world
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Of Indian origin as well as non Indian origin